To win the world, Adam will defy the gods, but his fate rests in Eve’s hands. — Since the gods returned Adam’s memory six hundred years ago, Thor has been a scourge on his lives. But when Adam learns that Thor has been haunting his steps out of love for Eve, he is determined to banish the thunder god once and for all. Adam is no fool: Eve still loves the man she knew as Thorgrim, and if she ever learned he still lived, that he still loved her, Adam would lose any chance of winning Eve to his side, never mind liberating the world. But after everything Thor has done to protect Eve, everything he’s sacrificed, the thunder god won’t go without a fight. Not as long as Eve might love him again.
Which means Adam has to find a new ally. The enemy of his enemy, complete with burning sword and righteous resentment of the gods. But in order to attract the Archangel Michael’s attention, he needs Eve — an unmarried Eve, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
It shouldn’t be too difficult to find her in the future. Not now that he knows how to look.
- Release date: November 5, 2013 (ebook and paperback)
- Genre: Contemporary fantasy / Mythological fantasy
- Length: Novel
- Praise for Fate Forgotten
- Praise for Amalia Dillin and The Fate of the Gods
- Excerpt from Fate Forgotten
- ISBN-13 (paperback): 978-0615873688
- ISBN-10 (paperback): 0615873685
- ASIN (ebook mobi): B00GFX68CK
- BN ID (ebook epub): 2940149009183
- Kobo (ebook epub): 1230000194112
- Goodreads Listing/Reviews
Amalia Dillin began as a Biology major at the University of North Dakota before taking Latin and falling in love with old heroes and older gods. After that, she couldn’t stop writing about them, with the occasional break for more contemporary subjects. She lives in upstate New York with her husband, and dreams of the day when she will own goats — to pull her chariot through the sky, of course.